This week Chase examines what it takes to find a mentor that will equip and enable you to achieve your personal life goals and maintain your own vision. He delves into what he believes the purpose of a mentor is and how we can maximise our potential through remaining teachable and inviting our peers into our process. Find out how you can discover the leaders that will have a lifelong impact on your trajectory, in this episode of Life Worth Chasing.
“Be a problem solver, not a problem producer.” – Chase Maher // Life Worth Chasing Podcast // Tweet This!
“Stand out, be different, have fresh ideas.” – Chase Maher // Life Worth Chasing Podcast // Tweet This!
“Don’t complain, produce.” – Chase Maher // Life Worth Chasing Podcast // Tweet This!
Takeaways and Key Topics:
- A mentor is not a quick fix
- Mentors course correct, not upheave direction
- Invite multiple mentors for different facets of life
- What kind of life do you want?
- What are your life long goals?
- Go to industry specific conferences
- Remain humble
- Be resourceful and an asset
- Don’t be afraid to invest time into potential mentors
- Don’t complain, produce
- Stand out, be different, have fresh ideas
- Be a problem solver, not a problem producer