This week, in a Thanksgiving Special, Chase invites you into his personal process with failure, how it’s shaped him as an entrepreneur, and how you can utilize failure as a tool to ultimately succeed in the long term. Growing up with failure as a severe shortcoming, Chase learned from a young age the consequences of not meeting your goals. Now, as an adult, he has learned more of the value of failure, and that it is a necessity for anyone with aspirations. Join Chase this week to learn how success is born in the face of failure.
“Success is born in the face of failure.” – Chase Maher // Life Worth Chasing Podcast // Tweet This!
“If you’re in a situation right now where you feel like a failure, ask yourself: how can you use it as fuel?” – Chase Maher // Life Worth Chasing Podcast // Tweet This!
“I use failure as motivation, I use failure as learning experiences, and you can do the same in your life.” – Chase Maher // Life Worth Chasing Podcast // Tweet This!
Takeaways and Key Topics:
- Use failure as learning experiences
- Don’t let your past experience of failure define you
- Put the effort in to get ahead
- Exhaust all options
- Maintain humility through all teaching
- Failure is par for the course
- Reflect on where you’ve failed, ponder what you learned
- Failure is fuel
- Don’t be afraid of failure