Have you ever wanted to hire a Virtual Assistant? Or you want to scale your business using Virtual Assistants?
Sharai (rae) started off in Real Estate Wholesaling. Shortly after she dropped wholesaling to pursue Virtual Assisting. In early 2019 she specialized in Real Estate assisting over 15 realtors, wholesalers, brokerages & developers with their administrative and marketing needs.
Presently Rae is launching an Agency that educates businesses on how to properly outsource, leveraging remote talent and strategically matching businesses to remote talent.
Her vision is to help more businesses scale and grow the right way while providing flexible employment to the community.
In today’s episode of Life Worth Chasing, Chase and Rae talk all things Virtual Assistants. Chase has utilized VAs in his business for years and gets asked all the time for tips on how to effectively find, hire and retain VAs. So we decided to invite one of the experts in the field for a full break down that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Which tasks in your business to delegate to a Virtual Assistant
- How to focus more on the money making tasks
- How to prepare for hiring
- Why you must first consider your budget
- How to consider your budget
- How to formulate an accurate description to get the ideal VA
- Tips on documenting the tasks you wish to delegate
- Where you can find Virtual Assistants
- How much to pay Virtual Assistants
- What to look for in a Virtual Assistant
- Step by step process to hiring Virtual Assistants
Questions or Comments? Send Chase an email to email@example.com