Have you ever had to write your will and had basically nothing to your name? That’s exactly what today’s guest did before a military deployment and it changed his life forever.
Xavier Miller, 26, is a young entrepreneur from Chicago, IL. Served 5 years in the Air Force. He’s a Real Estate Investor & Consultant, CEO of investment firm Parkhill Capital Ventures and host of the Millionaire Mindsets Podcast, a top 50 business podcast in America.
On today’s episode of Life Worth Chasing, Xavier and Chase discuss what it was like growing up in the West Side of Chicago to now being a thought leader on investing, finance and mindset.
- How Xavier realized his surroundings were holding him back
- Why writing his will was the best and worst moment for him
- How and why we must detach money from time
- Focusing on Cash Flow
- Isolating yourself from bad influences
- Why we must first fix our mentality
Questions or Comments? Send Chase an email to email@example.com