Want to learn how a multiple 7-Figure Wholesale operation works? Or learn how the CEO thinks?
After a few successful wholesale deals, Donovan adapted to using private money to fund his future projects, and began flipping properties full time by the age of 20. Donovan is now the CEO of Equity Cash Offer. A full blown Real Estate firm based out of Dallas Texas. Donovan runs a large office with over 10 agents, and 50 Virtual assistants, closing massive amounts of real estate deals throughout all of Texas.
On today’s episode of Life Worth Chasing, Donovan Ruffin pulls back the curtain on his multiple 7-figure wholesale operation, his marketing and KPIs and the leadership it takes to cultivate real talent from within.
- Why Sales and Entrepreneurship are the perfect combo
- The shift Donovan made from one 7-figure company to another
- His growth through building Equity Cash Offer
- Risking it all on marketing, the smart way
- The morals and ethics Donovan holds value in
- What he thinks is the core of a high level company
- How to have the Vision and Belief in your team
- The specific KPIs that he tracks
Mentioned Resources and Links:
Questions or Comments? Send Chase an email to firstname.lastname@example.org