Epic Show Alert! Today’s guest is my friend Clint Coons, an Attorney and Real Estate Investor, and we take a deep dive on tax strategies and asset protection for every level of Real Estate Investor. We go a little longer than normal and have some great Fan Questions answered at the end.
As one of the founding partners of Anderson Law Group, Clint has grown his legal and tax firm to over 200 employees by assisting real estate investors with creating and implementing solid entity structuring plans. His success in these regards is in large part due to his personal investing experience. Taking what he learned growing up in a real estate family, Clint has acquired over 100 properties, from small single family homes to commercial buildings. A prolific writer and educator, Clint has published hundreds of articles, videos, and workbooks on the subjects of real estate investing and asset protection, including his most recent book Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors. Using real-life examples and his personal experiences, Clint knows what really works in investing and what to avoid. A successful attorney, real estate investor, and speaker, Clint has used his innovative and dynamic strategies coupled with knowledge born from experience to help thousands of people save millions of dollars and build real wealth.
- Why it is important to structure your Real Estate Investing as a business
- How Coronavirus Has and Will Continue to Affect the Market
- LLC’s vs. Insurance for Investors
- Creative Money Saving Tax Strategies
- What is a Land Trust?
- How to get a Real Estate Loan as an entity
- Difference Between Legal Zoom and an Expert Advisor
- Best Strategy for Anonymity and Rental Properties
Free Strategy Session – Affiliate