Do you catch yourself wondering how you can retire early? Many of us have strived for Financial Independence or are there now and looking to accelerate. Today’s guest takes the FIRE movement and brings it to Real Estate!
Travis Watts has been investing in real estate since 2009 in multi-family, single-family and vacation rentals. Today, Travis is the Director of Investor Relations at Ashcroft Capital, a national multifamily investment firm with more than $820M in assets under management where he has taken part in more than 30% of the Ashcroft opportunities.
Travis has an interesting life story, where he worked a grueling job in the oil industry, spending 100-hour workweeks outside in extreme weather while putting everything he had into cash flow investments.
- The FIRE Movement – Financial Independence and Retire Early
- Passive Investing in Real Estate Syndications
- Passive Income Goals and How to Calculate
- Extreme Budgeting Techniques to Help
- Active Investing vs. Passive Investing
- How to Scale this model
- Finding Your Investing Sweet Spot
- Lessons Learned From Failed Investments