Want to learn from a multiple 7-figure wholesaler and house flipper?
Carlos came to the country illegally as a little boy. He was also raised by a single mom. His mom worked 2 jobs both paying $8.25 an hour to raise 3 kids. He later became a US citizen, thanks to his mother’s effort. He then decided to quit a 14 year corporate job in 2015 to pursue the dream of building his own Real Estate investment company. With the help of his partner Sal Shakir, the company has scaled quickly to be a real estate powerhouse consistently producing 6 figures every single month in multiple markets. Carlos also owns another 25 businesses which 7 of them are grossing 7 figures per year. Carlos recently purchased a 1 acre estate in Glendale, Arizona where he, his wife and 2 daughters reside. Carlos and his family are now truly living the American Dream.
- Building and Scaling a Real Estate Acquisitions Business
- Marketing Programs that actually work
- Going from Wholesaler to Entrepreneur and Investor
- Why Carlos Started Buying More Deals
- Why He is Now Looking at Commercial Real Estate